October 17, 2011

I'm not a teenager anymore.


I'm 20.
I am still in love with my high school sweetheart.
I have my own business (www.agirlnamedkatie.com)
and becoming a professional photographer.
I'm (2) semesters away from having a certificate in digital photography.
I try to sew as much as possible, and design as much as I sew.
I obsess and stress over little things but I love what I do.

I'm young but I'm on a mission.
And at 20, I can finally say that I love who I am and am proud of where I am.
I feel so old, but I'm still in such a young dream.
I've gotten so far, but there is still a long way to go.
There are more things for me to do here.

Birthday resolution: 
 a new website for a girl named katie. 
outfit posts for lookbook.nu
and working out, every weekday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment