June 10, 2012

Little Late Night Interview.

What is your favorite breakast?
Stuffed french toast! Only the greatest thing to ever be made. 


The beauty item that you couldn't live without?
Mascara. I love the way it instantly makes you look wide eyed and beautiful even if it is the only product you apply. But blush is pretty good too...


The most surprisingly beautiful place that you've been to?
Driving home when the fall leaves first change color. The mountain roads are gorgeous. I also find beauty in cow pastures. Love them.  


How would your friends describe your personality?
My friends introduce me to people as sweet, mature, funny, cute and creative. I have some good friends. 


What do you usually buy at the grocery store?
Baking supplies. By supplies I mean, cake mix. 


Any particular fruit?
Cantaloupe! Blueberries! Strawberries! Peaches! 


Current daytime bag and evening bag?
http://www.agirlnamedkatie.com/dandelion-tote.html


How often do you wear high heels on your days off?
Not as much as I should for the number of heels I have...


No comments:

Post a Comment