March 24, 2013

New Lookbook Over Here!

Hey there! 
First off I would like to thank everyone for supporting me in my decrease in hours. 
I couldn't do it without you! 

But now, the moment you all have been waiting for! 
The lookbook is finally here! 
Here are just a few:
Want to see more?! 

Photos were shot by Char Photography
Char is an amazing person. She is so loving and supportive.
I knew I wanted Char to shoot my lookbook when I began creating the fall collection. 
She knew exactly the look I wanted to go for and we had a great shoot! 

Our model, Paige, was quite the trooper. 
We spent 3 hours shooting in a room with no heat in the middle of winter. 
Our hair was done by Emily at Artistic Edge (who I highly recommend) perfectly complimented our outfits which were a mix of vintage pieces I found on Etsy and coats from the Salvation Army. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. just discovered your gorgeous bags! what an incredible lookbook. i am completely smitten. :)

    ReplyDelete