August 2, 2011

July.


July Goals: 
Take an ecourse.
I decided to take the "Dream Job" ecourse by Red Velvet and I absolutely love love loved it!

Receive feedback on my bag collection. 
This was just the help I needed to focus my ideas and know how to better my products 
with what the customers want in a bag. 

Sell (5) bags. 
I actually sold 10! Woop woop on the doublin' !
See which ones sold here!

Organize my "studio." 
I did some variation of this with my fabrics, but there is still a bit of work to do in this area...

Photograph (2) fashion shoots. 
I sadly didn't have time to schedule any shoots in July because I was sewing all day every day to double my inventory for my trunk show.
But I miss it. Like woah. 
Re-do my bathroom. 
Another thing I started but did not finish. It's a big project, cut me a break.
But I did give it a good cleaning. So good the one night while brushing my teeth I actually questioned whether I was in a hotel bathroom or not. Yep. Just that clean. 

Work on a portrait portfolio. 
Sell a photo print. 
Sadly these did not happen either... but maybe in August! 

Overall, I spent a lot of time in July working on my business presentation and creating inventory for my first trunk show where I sold 8 bags this month in one evening. 
August marks the start of a girl named katie.'s rebrand.
Goals tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment