August 2, 2011

Step One:

And the rebranding begins!
In case you haven't heard, a girl named katie. is rebranding this month.
I just finished some samples and received my new business cards.
But there is still a long way to go and this is just the beginning! 
 I am loving my new business cards for a girl named katie. and kaitlin elise photography.
 I also came up with a new product that I'm very excited about! I can't wait to make more!
 I organized some of my fabrics for bags by cutting cardboard to use as
 fabric bolts to fit in my bookshelf.
It feels like having your own fabric store, and that is fabulous. 
 New bag samples! 
I love them and have been putting a lot of thought into what is my next step.
But read here about what I have planned for now. 
But in the meantime, I'm in a world of red satin making bridesmaids dresses for a cousin's wedding.
Keep me in your prayers, for the sake of making 3 satin dresses 
and that the new a girl named katie. will be successful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment