February 14, 2013

Hello World.

Hi there! 
I am so glad to see I have a few new friends! 
And since I have new friends, I thought I would introduce myself.
I'm Katie from a girl named katie. 
A girl named katie is a handbag line. 
I make each product by hand, from design to finishing touches. 

I am passionately pursuing my business. 
I want to some day design clothing and accessories and make a girl named katie a brand name.
I'm in the process of taking business risks to take a step forward. 


But in the meantime, I work at a local fabric store that sells designer fabrics from NYC. 
And then I hoard fabric. 

I'm getting married this summer and love sharing the planning process on my blog. 

I am currently busy planning my engagement party,
branding a girl named katie,
and making new bags.

I blog every now and then when I get a moment to breathe and collect my thoughts. 
I tend to blog about everything I love and think is awesome being people, places, and things. 


I like to look like I have everything together, but in most occasions I'm kinda just running with it.


I don't want to bore you with my life story, so you may ask me what you would like to know about me by commenting on this post and I will post all answers in a later post.
I can't wait to answer your questions! 


Happy Valentine's Day, Loves! 


No comments:

Post a Comment