February 4, 2013

Reaching Goals.

I tend to set goals that feel unrealistic sometimes. 

"How am I going to ever have enough time to accomplish that?!"
"I'm too stressed out to pursue more!"
"I should quit everything and just be a housewife!"

So, I have to start small.
Maybe I don't have enough time to work out every day, but what if I aim for every week? 
Even if it is just once a week, it is an improvement. 

Sometimes it is focusing on quality rather than quantity. 
If I set forth to do 25 bags, but only get 15 quality bags finished, that is still a huge accomplishment. 

Here are a few Instagrams from my journey thus far:
I began taking ballet classes again once a week. 
I'm even learning worship dance, which is a style I have never tried before.  
I designed the Fall 2013 collection for a girl named katie. 
Lucy became my sewing buddy. 
I made the samples for the new collection.
The bags look gorgeous! 
I prepared for a photo shoot to freshen up my website and promotional equipment. 
And finally, we shot the lookbook! 
I am beyond excited to see how the shots turned out!

And that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment