March 10, 2014

News, news, news.

Hey!
What's happening?!

Did you have a great weekend?
Did you feel that sunshine?
Did you hear those birds?!

We did!
And just like the cows in our pasture, we were lovinggg it!

My brother's birthday was last week and we had them over for the weekend.
I woke up early on Sunday and made him one of his favorite breakfasts, banana bread french toast with a loaf I baked earlier in the week.
We had strawberries and whip cream, and fresh squeezed orange juice.
Yum. :)


----------- Onward!! ----------

To the news: 

So you know how I told you I was accepted into three craft shows?
or 4..
now 5...

Yup. We are going to FIVE spring craft shows in the Philly area!
We just heard back from Art Star Craft Bazaar and we are in! 
So if you are in Philly, stop by and say hello! 
The show is two days, May 10th + 11th at Penn's Landing.

I am still freaking out. 

So much to do! So much to do!

So, that's the good news. Now for some bad news:
Because it is just little ol' me and anyone I can manage to bribe with coffee and baked goods helping prepare for the show, I have decided to take a bit of a back seat on the blogging front for a while.

I am planning to post weekly updates every Saturday that will include news, event information, and previews of new products. So make sure you catch up with us on the weekend! 

I will be back to blogging closer to the end of our Spring show season. 



But wait, there is more good news!
A Girl Named Katie is going to be getting a "brand" new look! 
We are officially working towards a new logo, a new website, and making several updates to our blog.
The new look is coming early this summer!


In the mean time..
3.) Leave us craft show advice in the comments!


Did ya get all that?
See you on Instagram, friends!
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment