June 13, 2011

It's like being in middle school.

Yes, I did do my share of these lil' ol' bulletins of questions about your life when I was young...that was like 4 years ago. ha. =] I figured I'd share one of my current life with you so you can get to know me like a cool kid on Myspace. Word. 

Are you highly attracted to anyone right now?
This guy. =] ---->

What kind of shampoo do you use?
I've been using Suave from the Dollar Store because I was on a budget. 
But I use Mane & Tail Conditioner and loveee it. 

Would you rather marry Edward Cullen, or take a million dollars?
oh, let me think. Uh, Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to go with the million dollars. 

Is your birthday on a holiday?
I was born on Columbus Day. So like every several years my birthday is on Columbus Day, which really pays off when you're going to school. 

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
I think I can handle that, considering I've been with Joshua for a few years now. =] 

Do you believe teenagers can be in love and stay in love?
I'm proof, aren't I? 

Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy, no doubt. 

Have you ever dyed your hair?
I've been dying my hair for years because my natural hair color clashes with my pale skin and it's just not flattering to say the least. 

Do you think relationships are hard?
They are as hard as you make them, but never easy. It takes two people with passion and determination. It is something you have to work at every single day, but the love you share is worth it. 

If Disney made a HSM4, would you complain?
I'd ignore it's existence like I did with the first 3. So far a success. 

Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
Canada? or Florida...I would like to travel to Australia with Joshua. 

Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Ha, pretty much my life from middle school until senior year of high school. 
Not my proudest moments. 

What is something you really miss?
Moore College- Fashion design summer. 

What movie did you last see in theaters?
Bridesmaids. Good movie. 
http://www.studiobriefing.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bridesmaids-movie-cast.jpg

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
Bits and pieces, but I have grown so much that I feel like a different person, 
yet I still have the same dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment