June 4, 2011

I am katie.

When I began this blog journey, I figured everyone that would read it would already know me.
But I guess there is no time like the present to tell you a bit about me for those who don't know me
and for those that do can pick up a few more fun facts. 
[ ! ]  I enjoy this image of me because frankly this is what I look like on any given morning or evening. 
I could not think of a more fitting image than this to describe myself. 
Coffee in hand, scarf, quirky sweater, undone hair, and that point where I'm tired but still moving.

[ ! ]  a girl named katie. ? Yeah, that would be me.
And if you were wondering,
 the collections so happen to be about my favorite things and a few of my dreams. 
I work on new ideas for my online store constantly and since I started it, the inspiration 
and passion has never stopped flowing. 

[ ! ] As much as I hate drawing homework, I do secretly enjoy drawing when  I am not forced to do so. 

[ ! ] I'm still determining who I want to be.. because I don't believe in finding yourself. 
You are your own project and everyday you choose who you want to be. 
You decided what you are known for. 

[ ! ] If I love you, you know that I love you with all my heart.  
[ ! ] I enjoy sitting on floors in public locations, partially because you can see like a child again,
but also because it can put you into instant wallflower mode. 

[ ! ] For being a photographer, I'm pretty awful at taking pictures of my own life. 
Blogging is suppose to help me get better...

[ ! ] I love fashion photography and shows about fashion designers. 
Someday I want to produce my own fashion magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment