September 2, 2013

What's New?!

So, what's new?!
I've been busy working on some new projects and I am still trying to catch up from our move. 
Yes, my sewing room is still not finished. But I am working on it and there will be pictures coming soon, I promise!


One of the new projects I was working on were these sweet little promo cards that I sent out to my favorite boutiques. And we are now offering wholesale! (Only for businesses, please!)
Just a reminder that we make our handbags with vegan materials and purchase from other small businesses. We love to use faux-suede/leather and printed cottons!
Our accessories are not made in China! Everything is made at my studio in Pennsylvania, by me!
This means you will be receiving a handmade item with attention to quality and details.
Want to see a girl named katie accessories in your favorite boutique? 
Let us know where you shop!



And don't forget, today is the last day to save 
30% off laptop bags in the shop!
(Prices already reduced so you don't need a code!)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! One day when I have my own shop up and running, I'd love to include your products!

    ReplyDelete