April 26, 2011

Spring Cleaning.

 So, this is my computer bag. 
Is it from a girl named katie
Yes, it is. 
 It can carry a TON of stuff. 
Theoretically, of course. 
I always bring several things with me to work on in case I ever have free time when I'm out and about
that I could fill productively with something I need to do anyway. 
That is how most of my scheduling, designing, and planning get done. 
But after a while, I forget what the poop I'm even carrying anymore 
and my bag feels like it's weighing a ton. Theoretically.
It was time to clean it out today. 
 bobbi pins
a ruler
a pack of gum
2 pairs of scissors
pencils and pens, oh and a sharpie
JoAnn coupons
lotion
pepper spray
mittens
spoon?
wallet
earbuds
and a lanyard
PCAD Continuing Ed. Catalog
Sketchbook
Agenda
Photographer's Survival Guide Book
Note pad
and a Clipboard
I proceeded to give my bag a work out, and boy did it lose weight!
Most of the other stuff filling my bag and weighing me down were from past projects and adventures.
I only put back in my bag
my agenda
note pad
sketchbook
pens and pencils
lotion
chapstick
wallet
pepper spray
gum
and earbuds.


No comments:

Post a Comment