February 10, 2014

Obsessed: Olivia Pope

I am obsessed with the show Scandal right now!
I only require two things from my favorite tv shows: an intriguing story line and great styling.
Scandal takes the cake on both!

The lead character, Olivia Pope is inspired by real life crisis manager, Judy Smith. 
Olivia Pope began working as a lawyer turned White House aide that helped fictional President Grant win the election. After leaving the White House she started her own Crisis Management firm with a team of "Gladiators in Suits," a mix of lawyers and super spies. I won't tell you more because if you haven't watched any of this series, you need to start immediately. It is filled with suspense and secrets!

One of my favorites parts of the show is Olivia's endless collection of beautiful coats.
And I love a woman who can wear elbow length gloves and make them look fashion-forward.
Here are a few of my favorite looks so far:

I love the Olivia Pope style.
It is basic and classic yet romantic and powerful.
She is a woman of neutrals, hardly wearing any color. And no print! Just texture!
Here are a few Pope Picks from Modcloth:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Now that you have your neutrals covered, how about a few muted tones from Ruche?
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Scandal airs on ABC. Season 3 continues on February 27th!
Catch up on Netflix and joins us for a Scandalous party!

Clear your evening, friends!
Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment