February 13, 2014

Project: Little White Dress

So, despite the challenges this dress had at the beginning, it is now an awesome dress that fits wonderfully! I am totally happy with how it turned out
I made this dress to enter into the Little White Dress contest on Pattern Review.

For the contest we needed to take three pictures of our garment.
One without accessories, one with daytime accessories, and one with evening accessories.

For daytime I paired my little white dress with a pearl-look statement necklace, nude heels, and of course, A Girl Named Katie handbag.  =]
A perfect look for meeting with boutique owners!

For evening I paired my little white dress with a flower crown, black tights, and black booties. 
Adorable for Valentine's Day! 

The flower crown I made at 6:30 this morning that is. Good morning!

Voting for the Little White Dress contest opens on February 18th and ends the 24th.
I will post a link to vote when that time comes around!

On to the next project! 
Toodles.
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment