May 28, 2011

Inspiration: Ruche

Ruche is a cute shop with indie and girly style. 
I love their story about how their business grew. 
Also, they basically have some of the best lookbooks I've ever seen.
I am crazy about their last lookbook being "The Notebook" themed. 
It makes me sooo happy. =]
Stephanie Williams does the photography and it always looks amazing.
I adore her work. Especially her bridal! 
I want this bow blouse. Perfect with jeans or as business wear.
And adorable in every way.
While reading about Ruche I discovered that it began with a husband & wife team.
I absolutely love when cute businesses are the collaboration of love and fashion.
I am in awe of husband & wife teams. And the support they have for one another. And that they spend almost every moment together and in result have such a remarkable relationship.
It is my dream to not only have my own boutique, like Ruche, but to work along side the love of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment