May 9, 2011

Things I love.

Today I journeyed to the mall just to poke around. 
And it pretty much brought back every reason I love fashion 
and reinstated how great it would be to just have a least a hand in a fashion career. 
 I love the layers of ruffles this sweater has, and surprisingly I like it in Orange
 I like the idea of Khaki capris because they can be semi-dressy or just casual. 
These would look great rolled up!
 I'm enjoying how laid back Boyfriend jeans feel. 
 I really like the bright Floral patterns Hollister & Co is doing this season in fun dresses and sheer shirts.
Naturally, I love Ruffles, but I love the layers of ruffles at the bottom of this sweater. 
I like how simply accented this Gray sweater is with just a large chiffon floral. 
I'm quite a fan of the sheer shirt look this season especially this Bird shirt that is 
very whimsical, bright and flowy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment