May 4, 2011

This is my boyfriend. =]

Is this going to be a mushy post about how amazing my boyfriend is to me? 
Sorry, but Yes, absolutely.
It just needs to happen.
 He shows me endless love and support.
He never lets me forget that I'm the love of his life
and he never fails to support me as we grow and go through life stages.
Even when life is hard. He never gives up on me. 
 He makes my life so happy.
He gives me every reason to wake up in the morning and go after my dreams.
But in return, every reason to miss him every second I'm not by his side.
He completes me in every way.
I receive countless numbers of forehead kisses. 
I am constantly reminded of how adorable he thinks I am 
and how proud he is of me and how lucky he feels being with me.
I never regret a day that I am with him. I only love him more than the day before. 
And he's weird, but we're weird together.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sometimes our love pushes us, but only more towards each other.
It's the small moments I spend with him that make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
I adore him in every way.
And I promise to love him through every life lesson, mood, and facial hair stage.

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. This. I am so happy that you have someone who appreciates you because you deserve it. Everyone needs someone, and you are both lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete